Friday, January 27, 2012

Reptiles don't need knives to be born

Hi there, fresh & clean outta the hot shower. Comin' atchya live from SheBaltimore, SheBoogie, SheVegas, SheBoomBoomBoomBoom. Just sitting here wondering about my relationship with the illusion of the universe. Didn't ask to exist but indeed I do I'm screwed. Hangin' by a thread from a spider-web, trapped & trying to avoid getting spun up, poisoned, paralyzed & sucked dry. Feel free to be fucked. Freewill? If it existed she would've taken the pill instead of spilling me out of her crotch using my first breath to scream, smelling the stench, getting my first glimpse of the sharp knives of life as the scalpel cut the cord. Life as a reptilian psuedo-mammal sucks from the get-go. I would have been much better suited to the external egg instead of the living incubator. It's actually easier nestled in the nest, warm within a cold hard shell; then it is to be sloshed around in the womb as she walks around and talks and gets fucked.

2 comments:

  1. What the hell went on in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired,six gun blazin',bazooka crankin', bubble gun poppin', whiskey sluggin'.....PURE CONNOR!!

    ReplyDelete